Discover cheese heaven with Fondue and Raclette!
The venue that once served as the meeting point for rugged mountaineers is today a firm favourite among our cheese-loving guests. Immerse yourself in a culinary journey of Gletscher cheese Fondue and Raclette, with specialities including Grisons barley soup or sausage salad in the decommissioned Diavolezza cable car cabin – complete with a view over the garden park. Jovial socialising in a charmingly Alpine setting. By the way: on YouTube you can see how the gondola came down from the mountain into the valley.
Menu list summer (PDF)
Summer opening times
- 17 June until 23 October 2016
- High season: Daily from 14:00
- Low season: Wednesday until Sunday from 14:00
- Subject to changes due to weather conditions
- For special occasions we are happy to open our sliding doors for you at your convenience
Swiss folklore with alphorn players
- From 17.30 to 18.30 o'clock on the Gondolezza sun terrace
- The concerts are free of charge
- In good weather: 30.6./5.7./14.7./28.7./11.8./16.8./25.8.
Click here for more informations.
- Make a reservation now at +41 81 839 36 26 or email@example.com