Discover cheese heaven with Fondue and Raclette!
The venue that once served as the meeting point for rugged mountaineers is today a firm favourite among our cheese-loving guests. Immerse yourself in a culinary journey of Gletscher cheese Fondue and Raclette, with specialities including Grisons barley soup or sausage salad in the decommissioned Diavolezza cable car cabin – complete with a view over the garden park. Jovial socialising in a charmingly Alpine setting. By the way: on YouTube you can see how the gondola came down from the mountain into the valley.
Opening times winter
- Winter season from 2 December 2017 until 14 April 2018
- Thursday until Monday from 5.30pm on
- Daily open during the high season
- End of February: open from 2pm on with sun terrace and garden park (in good weather conditions)
- Make a reservation now at +41 81 839 36 96 or email@example.com