Discover cheese heaven with Fondue and Raclette!
The venue that once served as the meeting point for rugged mountaineers is today a firm favourite among our cheese-loving guests. Immerse yourself in a culinary journey of Gletscher cheese Fondue and Raclette, with specialities including Grisons barley soup or sausage salad in the decommissioned Diavolezza cable car cabin – complete with a view over the garden park. Jovial socialising in a charmingly Alpine setting. By the way: on YouTube you can see how the gondola came down from the mountain into the valley.
Opening times summer
- 16 June until 21 October 2017
- Sun terrace from 14:00 on (subject to changes due to weather conditions)
- In bad weather daily open from 18:00 on
- For special occasions we are happy to open our sliding doors for you at your convenience
- Make a reservation now at +41 81 839 36 26 or firstname.lastname@example.org