Here in the Engadin, happiness is within easy reach - you just need to stretch out your hand and grasp it. The lake plateau glitters in the afternoon light, the Swiss stone-pine forests give off a delicate scent of fresh resin, and in the picturesque villages the Engadin houses, with their distinctly decorated façades, bask in the sun. Up here it is so beautiful that it is almost too good to be true.
- 2 nights
- Balanced breakfast from the buffet
- 1 welcome drink
- 1 picnic on the way
- 1 4-course dinner in the Arven-Restaurant, exclusive drinks
- the STEINBOCK inclusive services
- Use of public transport and all open summer mountain railways of the destination Engadin St. Moritz
- VAT and service, excluding visitor's tax
Bookable from 1 May to 6 June 2019.
Dozens of ibex only a stone throw away from you, grazing on the pastures right at the edge of the village. Something you can only experience in Pontresina. Discover the ibex with a local guide. More informationen here.