The Hotel Steinbock is situated in one of the most beautiful hiking regions of Europe
The high mountain valley of Upper Engadin boasts 580 km of hiking trails of all sorts, making it a true paradise for hikers. Hiking is a great way to get up close and personal with the stunning contrasts of the natural world – whether simply strolling alongside glistening lakes or embarking on a multi-day trekking expedition. The interactive trail map can help you plan your hiking excursion. Please click here for more informations.
Our hiking package:
- Packed lunch (from CHF 12.-- on)
- Steinbock rucksack CHF 30.--
- Advice on hiking equipment in all sports shops in the neighbourhood in Pontresina
About the Engadine:
- Cable car, mountain railway & public transport pass included (from 2 nights on)
- Destination hiking map
Poor weather programme:
- Walks to Engadine cultural and local museums and historical Engadine buildings.